Wednesday 23 February 2011

A new frosty layout / Pocket PV


Today I felt like re-designing my layout :) The idea came to my mind when I was listening to "Pocket". The song fitted very well in this situation, mostly because it's so cold in Poland right now that I can't think about going out without having cold chills on my back :P

How do you like the new frosty layout? :) I think it looks very nice and it fits current weather (at least in my country).

The funny thing is that I didn't mean to make the colours and the general graphics so cold, even frostbitten xD It just turned out at the end, when I finished and evaluated the design. It's all because of listening to "Pocket" and watching the PV today :)

Speaking of which:


As I said some time ago, Ai-chin can even make the winter look brighter :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment