Wednesday 15 December 2010

Plagiarism is a very bad thing

 Hello, everybody.

No, the title of the post doesn't refer to Ai-chin at all. We know very well that all that she creates is genuine. She doesn't even cover other artists' songs. But it's not that I would like to write about today.

Recently I have noticed that somebody used a lot of content of my blog - copied and pasted my articles and graphics on his or her blog without acknowledging that this content isn't his / her own.

This is called plagiarism.

If you write an essay and you plagiarise other people's work, you are very likely to be expelled from school. I'm giving you such an example only to make YOU realise that this is serious and very inappropriate.

When I saw it this evening, I didn't get angry. All that I was thinking about was - what's the point in keeping your blog, if you, the author, don't want to put any effort in it? Is it laziness? Is it inability to write? Is it having a blog for... having a blog? Think about it. It's a very interesting reflection.

I don't forbid you using my materials - you are welcome. However, if you cite me or want to insert my graphic on your blog - just ask me first and give a link to Ai Otsuka Love Blog. It's only a few clicks more.

Don't steal. It's just wrong.

 Thank you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment