Thursday 24 March 2011

24 March 2011 - Ai Otsuka gives birth to a baby girl!

My dear Readers!

Today, 24th March 2011, the most beautiful day in Ai Otsuka's life has come - she gave birth to her first child - a baby girl!

Omedetou, Ai-chin! Omedetou, Su!


The name of the baby is still unknown, but it's only a matter of time when Ai shares this with us. I can't believe it! I'm so happy!

Ai Otsuka and Kazuto Ootsuki (RIP SLYME's Su) got married on 25th July 2010. Ai announced that she was 3 months pregnant during her live performance LOVE is BORN ~7th Anniversary 2010 in September 2010.

2 comments:

chokokokoa said...

愛ちん おめでとー!☆
Congratulations, Ai-chin!

I'm happy that the baby is a girl! I'm sure she will grow pretty like her mother!
Wow, Ai-chin is now a mother!☆

Huei Deng said...

WOW...you are one great fans of Ai chan!!

Post a Comment