Tuesday 22 March 2011

Let's support Japan!

It looks like everything is going to be all right in Japan. As far as I know, the thing with power plants looks a little brighter, so I don't lose hope. Yokatta, ne!

Nevertheless, the size of the disaster is incredible. Many Japanese people are in despondent situation - without food, home, loved ones... I believe that donating some money on charity is definitely a good thing a person can do for Japan. Let's help the people survive this hardship!


I heard that there's one more thing we can do to help Japan rebuild its economy. My dear Readers, the most appropriate time to buy original CDs and DVDs has come! As you probably realize, every yen directed to Japanese economy is crucial. And it's not only supporting the artists (who don't get much from their records anyway). Every price includes taxes which are later spent by the governement to pull the economy and the Japanese people out of the trouble they're experiencing now. Therefore, I support the idea of buying things in Japanese online shops, because it's beneficial... not only for the needy but also for you.

If you want to support Japan in their struggle, you can visit: 

For shopping:

Even though this is a blog exclusively about Ai-chin, I recommend you to buy not only Otsuka's releases. Personally, I'm considering buying something from Namie Amuro and something from Ai, but I'm not yet sure what I will choose.

It's 22nd of March today... In few weeks or even days we can expect Ai to become a mom. I'm really happy for her and for Su :) I'm looking forward to any news from them. Let's hope it will be only good news!

0 comments:

Post a Comment