Wednesday 23 February 2011

Calendar for 2011 from me to you

Today I have a gift for all of my readers and all Ai's fans - a beautiful calendar for 2011 made by me.

(I know that almost 2 months of the year have already passed, but the long rest of the year is awaiting us :D)

A small preview:



The calendar consists of 14 pages - one per month plus two covers. You can print it and do whatever you want with it - I recommend A5 format for the best quality.

The days of the week are marked in Japanese. 月- Monday, 火 - Tuesday, 水 - Wednesday, 木 - Thursday, 金 - Friday, 土 - Saturday, 日- Sunday.

If you like it, please let me know :)

(14 JPG files packed in one RAR archive)

Feel free to share the calendar with your friends :) You can put it on your website, but remember to credit me, because I made it.

The funny thing about this calendar is that you can re-use it in 2039 :D

Enjoy! ♥

1 comments:

Pamagirly7 said...

Weeee, thank you :D I'm downloading it right now! I totally love all your works :) Right now it's hard time for all Ai chan's fans becaude of her break, but there is always DagaSkywalker to bring us all this great stuff and ease our pain :P Thanks!

Post a Comment