Wednesday 21 October 2009

Hello everybody!

Welcome on my Love Blog dedicated to Ai Otsuka.
My name is DagaSkywalker. I am very happy that I can present you one the best singers I have ever heard. I admire Ai with all my heart, I hope that you will too. If she appears to you as one of thousands j-pop starlets with annoying unlistenable songs, it is just because you associate her with her ubiquitous hit "Sakuranbo". You cannot be more wrong, my dear Readers :) In fact Ai Otsuka has changed dramatically since 2004 when she debuted. She grew up, matured and revised her music style, so now each of her songs becomes a real masterpiece. If you aren't convinced, just enter her name on YouTube and look for her songs such as "Kingyo Hanabi" or "Planetarium". You will be surprised.
If you are fans of this wonderful singer, you will find here some interesting things to read or look at her beautiful photos. But not yet :) As you can see, this site has just been created, so new content will be added in time.
On the other hand, if you found yourselves here just by concidence, take a look around too. They say that nothing happens just by pure coincidence... Maybe it is your destiny to get to know Ai and her music? :) I strongly recommend doing it.
Stay with me and wait for all the things I promised to add soon :)
May the Love be with You. Always.

0 comments:

Post a Comment