Thursday 20 September 2012

Fancams from LOVE is BORN ~9th Anniversary 2012~!

Ai Otsuka during LOVE is BORN ~9th Anniversary~

Yay! A couple of audio clips from LOVE is BORN concerts in Kobe and Osaka were recorded and uploaded online by LittleBigHeart. Without further ado, check them out below!

Hikari


Action 10.5 - click here (embedding disabled)

Planetarium - click here (embedding disabled)

Talking part - click here (you can see a bit of Ai there!)

Haneari Tamago / Momo no Hanabira (from Kobe)


Well, my dear Readers, did you like the videos? What do you say? Would you like to see Ai-chan live? :)

Thank you, LittleBigHeart, for bringing LiB9 to the western world :)

SOURCES: Channel-Ai

10 comments:

amuraa said...

oh, im so happy! i want Ai-chin's new album :-) i really love your site :-) I invite you to my Polish blog about Namie Amuro, and BoA. of course, you are in my link ;-) [amurolovesboa.blogspot.com]

LittleBigHeart said...

You're welcome !!
I'll do my best to share as much as I can lol

Anonymous said...

I'm a freak, I flew all the way from SF California to see her Kobe concert and it was worth it. That was the most amazing concert of my life. Ai-chin was a star.

DagaSkywalker said...

Coeurdartichaut, I'm so happy for you! Do you have any photos from the concert, of the goodies or whatever connected with the event? Or maybe you would like to write a fan account? I'd be happy to post here anything you could share ;)

Anonymous said...

I went to the concert in Nagoya and she performed her brand new song called "Saigo no Miracle". That was great.

Anonymous said...

Unfortunately, there was an usher behind me most of the time so no pictures of Ai but I have a pic or two of the inside of the space. It was a very magical performance. She told many stories, I only understood about half of it but the entire concert was emotional and Kobe means something special to her. I could try to summarize, but I'd be worried that I've missed something.

There were many funny moment as well!

Anonymous said...

Anybody know what happened to the youtube videos? i would really love a copy, they brought me much joy and many emotions.

DagaSkywalker said...

The original uploader removed the videos because of complaints about the illegal upload. Unfortunately, I can't find any other footage to replace the dead links :( If anybody of you has any working links, please let me know!

Anonymous said...

SAME! Does anyone have any videos from the show? I am so sad, I can't wait for a DVD of the Kobe performance.

LittleBigHeart said...

Hey !
Sorry, I had to delete it...
About the DVD, they filmed the show at Tokyo, not Kobe =) !
Kobe was such a great live though !!

Post a Comment