Wednesday 27 April 2011

A new layout! / No a-nation for Ai-chan

Hello, everybody!

A new layout has been created :) Winter is over, so I decided to make the blog warmer and more sunny.



*****

Ai Otsuka is not going to perform on a-nation 2011. The list of artists performing there has just been announced and it seems that this event will be held without Ai-chin. It's not a great news, unfortunately :( But let's keep the faith to see Ai anyway. Maybe she won't sing, but she'll show up to greet fans or something? I hope so :)


Ai Otsuka performing during a-nation 2010

I miss her sooo much!... But I perfectly understand why she wants to stay away from the public life and performing :) She deserves some time for her new family. Still, I can't wait to see her again :)

SOURCE: TokyoHive

2 comments:

pamagirly7 said...

I love the new layout :D It's much warmer than the previous one.

About the a-nation I'm a bit dissapointed but I understand the this is very difficult time for Ai and that she wants to spend more time with her husband and child. I also think that if she'll rest for a while, then she'll make better songs. Is, Zokkodition and I love xxx weren't bad, but they weren't also the pinnacle of her abilities. Some time only for her and her family is what she needs right now...

Keep writing because you are really great :)

DagaSkywalker said...

I share your opinion, except the statement that it's difficult time for Ai :) She's probably very happy and maternity is her main interest right now. And I agree that the three songs you mentioned were a bit below Ai's true abilities, but maybe these songs were a sign that Ai needed some rest to get some new inspirations, because her music began to lose some kind of freshness... The state she's now will certainly do her good, even though she's missing a-nation.

I'm disappointed as well, but well... There will be other performances in the future :)

Thanks for appreciation! :D I cherish that :)

Post a Comment