Wednesday 13 October 2010

LOVE IS BORN: 7th Anniversary 2010 - New photos

A nice pack of new photos from LOVE IS BORN: 7th Anniversary 2010:


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I'm beginning to love this concert more and more...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

^ One of my favourites so far ;)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

^ CHU-LIPPAS... No, no, no... Still too weird for me... :P

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

^ My first glance: 'Hey! Which one's Ai???' :P

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

^ Some kind of 'omedetou' to Ai? Anniversary? Wedding? Baby? I wish I could comprehend Japanese...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

^ Kawaii!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

^ I have such high hopes when it comes to this concert... So far it looks amazing.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

...if you happen to know when the DVD is going to be released, tell me asap :D

All these images above come from this site: http://www.hotexpress.co.jp/live_report/101007_otsukaai/

If you know Japanese, you can read there about the event as well. I can't, so it's impossible for me to provide a translation... I wish I could... :(

I have to study more diligently!

0 comments:

Post a Comment