Wednesday 12 October 2011

Ai Otsuka - "Hikari" FULL SONG!

The newest Ai Otsuka's song called "Hikari" is available on YouTube! You can listen to it here:


It seems that chokokokoa from Channel-Ai made all Ai-chan's western fandom very happy - he found the link and posted it on the forum. Thank you! :D

"Hikari" is a beautiful song, somewhat similar to her "LOVE LETTER" ballads. I love it, but I'm waiting for a better quality rip ;)

If you're looking for the lyrics, you'll find them here :)

3 comments:

Skeedatl said...

It's amazing, Ai-chin at her best!

Skeedatl said...

Newer higher quality version just posted to Youtube
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WZ4Rfoo-kqE

pamagirly7 said...

OMG finally! :D I'm happy that it's whole written in japanese, because, to be honest I wasn't very fond of her english-japanese songs. And it's a ballad :D I was waiting so long for this :) Thanks for lyrics and video :*

Post a Comment