Thursday 5 July 2012

POLL: Which Ai-chan's style was the best?

Hi everyone! Recently, I've been thinking about Ai-chan's variety of styles of fashion during each of her "eras" (LOVE PUNCH era, LOVE JAM era, etc.).

I am still amazed how funky and creative she is, as each of the styles she pulls off is unique and catches the eye easily :) You could say that she has changed so much - from innocent and sweet girl next door, she turned into a sophisticated, fine lady in quirky hats... But is this the case? I think that Ai-chan is still the same girl she's always been and all that changes is her fashion style - her smile and the warmth of her eyes stays the same no matter what she's wearing :)

Nevertheless, her styles are definitely unique! Below, I present you some of her outfits from each era that I find the most appealing and attractive. At the bottom you can vote which one you like the most! If there is any style that I omitted and you particularly like it, please mention them in the comments :)

Here we go~~!

LOVE PUNCH: 'fruit pitcher'



LOVE JAM: 'underwater lady'



LOVE COOK: 'starry girl'



AI AM BEST: 'seductive cutie'



LOVE PiECE: 'dancer in the toilet'



LOVE LETTER: 'hitch-hikin' in the US'



LUCKY STAR: 'pastel sparkly madness'



GOMEN NE: 'effortlessly classy lady'



Let's vote!


2 comments:

Anni said...

She's always so pretty *-*

Anonymous said...

I love them all but I prefer STARRY GIRL

Post a Comment