Saturday 8 September 2012

LOVE is BORN ~9th Anniversary 2012 - today's the day!


After a very long wait, Ai-chin is finally back with the first of her LOVE is BORN concerts! As far as I know, right now it's around 9:30 PM in Japan, so the concert in Tokyo has already started. We're waiting for fan accounts and photos after the event!

I'm going to have some fun while I'm waiting for more info about the concert... :) I'm going to guess which songs are included in the setlist and them I'm going to check how many of them I guessed correctly :D

My types are (in no particular order):

1. Birthday Song
2. Kingyo Hanabi
3. Planetarium
4. Sakuranbo
5. I love xxx
6. Happy Days
7. Gomen ne
8. CHU-LIP
9.  Ai
10. PEACH
11. Ren'ai Shashin
12. Kimi Fechi
13. Amaenbo
14. LUCKY STAR
15. LOVE MUSiC

Hahaha, I hope I will guess at least some of the songs :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment