Friday 22 October 2010

LOVE-chan gadgets in my local store! O.O

Wow! I can't imagine that I'm holding these in my hands! Two LOVE-chan key chains which I bought - where? In a normal gift / gadget store in my city for less than 1$ for one item!





How did I do it? It all started really simple. On my way back from college I felt like some window shopping in a mall - just like that, without any particular reason. The first shop I entered was a gift shop called Flo. I was wandering, looking at stuff (mostly either cute or a little bit kinky things, sometimes both :D), laughing at some of them - generally enjoying the paradise of unleashed consumption :P I didn't expect to find anything particularly interesting or worth buying...

BUT...

One look in that direction was enough to make me stand and stare at loss. LOVE-chan. Black. In front of me. Here, in Poland. Just like that. Affordable.

How come???

Nevermind. The fact that it was there, within my reach, was the most important thing at that moment. Forget all those eBay auctions from strange people from Hong Kong, Taiwan or wherever who want you to pay 20$ for an 1 inch mobile phone charm...

OK, I realize that the tone of my description above is far too much pompous for such a situation xD Especially because the bunnies are most likely some Chinese stuff without any license. I'm aware of my exaggeration, don't worry. I'm just enjoying my writing :D

A minute after I woke up from my daydreaming, I noticed the second version of the bunny - a pink one ^^ On the spur of the moment I grabbed both of them and rushed to the checkout. The price I was asked to pay seemed to be ridiculously small, so I wondered for a second whether it wasn't a real dream. 'I'm going to wake up and feel an overwhelming disappointment...', I thought. In fact - no! :D 

There they are: one hanging on my bookshelf, the second one (pink bunny) is going to be a present for my imoto-chan, who has been listening to 'LOVE.IT' on her phones almost all the time :) But shhhh! It's a secret for now ;) Don't tell her until tomorrow!

I'm so happy! Both for Ai-chin's personal issues and my today's shopping!

2 comments:

chokokokoa said...

Pink and brown. No the original white colour?

miz1 said...

I have to say that I experienced the same feeling here in Mexico when I found love-chan key chains on a store...We know that these are not original versions but just to have in our hands something related to Ai is enough to jump full of joy hehehe

Mizuno121

Post a Comment