Tuesday 2 November 2010

A new wallpaper for you

Hello! It's been a while since I last wrote. Today I have a brand new wallpaper which I made a couple of days ago. You can't imagine how I like it :D Although I know that it's not perfect (I'm not a professional 'photoshopper' so to speak), I think that this one is my best so far :) At least it looks nice on my screen - there is plenty of room for icons so that you can arrange them in a logical and clear order. In addition, the background is just one colour which makes the screen eye-friendly :) What do you think?

I can't help it that I like the 'Rocket Sneaker' promotional photos so much! ^^

 The resolution is 1280x800 px. If you want a different size, feel free to ask me about it!

Here you have links to my previous posts with wallpapers: 1 | 2

If you like my works and you download them, it's always a good idea to say 'thanks' :)

1 comments:

Unknown said...

hey, never mind its great to do something rather than nothing :)

Post a Comment