Wednesday 9 May 2012

Ai-chan replied me on Twitter!

Yay! I've been waiting for this moment since I became her fan... I didn't believe this was possible, but I decided to have a try and here I am!.. Such happiness over a tweet sent by a celebrity to a fan might seem trivial and silly, but this little message means a lot to me - and I feel really happy, because Ai-chan is more than just an idol :)


I'm translating both messages for those who don't know Japanese :)

I wrote: "Oh my, LOVE is BORN ~9th Anniversary~! I'm so happy! Greetings from Poland ^^" (yeah, I know, sounds lame, but apparently Ai-chan liked my message :P)

Ai-chan replied: "HELLO! This is Ai-chin. Thank you, Poland. Definitely come to see the live!" (I'm a bad translator from Japanese, but that's basically what Ai-chan meant ;))

I wonder if Ai-chan has seen Ai Otsuka Love Blog... That would be awesome! ^^

The funny thing is that I wrote that tweet without any hopes to get a reply. I just figured that since I'm so happy that Ai-chan comes back with a new LOVE is BORN concert, I could send her a message and that's about it - this is what fans do. Some time ago I sent her a couple of tweets and really wanted to get a reply but got nothing :P I guess that if you want something so badly, it doesn't come. When you let go - you get it. I have to learn this.

Thank you, Ai-chan. This is truly valuable lesson for me! :D

2 comments:

LittleBigHeart said...

She is so sweet ! I received a reply too a few weeks ago, and I'm happy you received yours too :D !!

The fact she replied us make me love her even more lol ^^
Will you come to her live ??

I'm definitely coming, perhaps the Kobe's live !!

Sundae said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

Post a Comment